Bilateral meeting took place in Rzeszów, Poland on 23-25th April 2014. The discussion took place about project website structure and contents and e-learning platform.
The participants were personnel from Jaitek (the coordinator) and DC Center (Polish partner).
The meeting was approached as a Workshop in which to carry out some final work on the Internet platforms of the project. The Web Site is the one you are currently watching to. The e-learnng platform was been used since the beginning of last march as the project management repository.
After the technical set-up of the Web Site and e-learning Platforms, the objective of this meeting was:
- to arrange the content structure of the Web Site
- to transfer the administration of the contents of the Web Site to DC-Center
- to produce the publication template for the next phases of the project
- to explore de viability of implement an evaluation questionnaire, for internal evaluation, on the same Web Site
- to present the e-learning platform and the procedure to give access to users
After the meeting both platforms are ready to be launched.